Is there only one line (dn) on the phone or multiple? If multiple maybe the 
speed dial is using a line without a recording profile. 

I don't have a 88xx handy but will try from a speed dial on a 99xx if I get a 
chance tomorrow. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 27, 2014, at 5:33 PM, Leslie Meade <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have a client that is using the 88XX model of phone with KEM’s. They also 
> have a recording profile configured and working with no issues.
> However when there is a speed dial configured(either on the device or the 
> KEM) the call is not being recorded. When we place a packet capture on the 
> Nice software we do not see and packets hitting it.
> Use a line and we see traffic being sent to the server. Now is it due to we 
> can not a recording profile on a speed dial that is causing this ? or the BIB 
> is not firing up when the speed dial is selected. I have not checked on the 
> server as of yet.
>  
>  
> If we span the recording the call gets recorded.
>  
> Leslie
>  
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to