One of my customers has asked for voicemail "logging."  What they mean by
that is that each time one of our sales people gets a voicemail in their
CUC, they want this added to an internal database. There is a lot more to
it, but this is the extreme basics of the request. My thoughts were to
create an addtional SMTP notification device and stand up another email
server. The 2nd SMTP device would be sent to something like
nick.barn...@internalserver.company.xyz   From there, they could have an
app that parsed the email and did whatever they wanted. That should
theoretically work, but it's nasty as it relies on email, and other
servers, and webapps and a bunch of other stuff that can break.

They basically want a push notification for each voicemail, but not to an
SMTP device.
What we really need is a webhook that is fired when someone gets a new
voicemail.

Is there any way to do this now? I'm on CUC 10.5... is anything like this
slated in a roadmap? Are there any 3rd party solutions for something like
this?

Thanks!
Nick