Good afternoon all,

Just trying to get my notes together on the subject of using Jabber as an agent
softphone, with UCCX (12) , over MRA. Recently saw some commentary that it is
not supported, but, it's not explicitly called out that I can tell.

The CCX SRND mentions that Expressway is supported "as an endpoint", Jabber can
be used, but doesn't call any specific limitation to the two. This guide does
say that Multiline is not supported which seemed to be new.

As far as I can tell it is working just fine to use with Finesse over MRA, the
only thing I haven't done yet is looked at traffic to see if it/CTI works
because it can reach the UCM directly.

Anyone have any experience with trying to implement that, or, if they know for
sure it is problematic or ... not ?

Adam