I've got a lot to learn in this arena, but I remember puzzling over that
until I got to the next page. The last sentence of the description of the
use of the wildcard-mask notes that you can specify an interface address by
using the wildcard mask 0.0.0.0--and given the linear arrangement in the
diagream, a single interface makes sense to me. If it still doesn't to you,
we can talk more off-line if you like.

HTH

Annlee