During the Beta period, several people described their experience--the beta
exam reportedly was heavily weighted toward BGP (like 50% or more of the
questions), some OSPF, less EIGRP, and a little of some other things. Try
searching the archives under the topic "Routing Beta" and limit the period
to March (possibly Feb, but I think it all happened in March).

HTH

Annlee