""Wilson, Christian"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> I am studying for 2.0 to test on Friday.  I was using the ACRC books and
> there was a lot of DDR and Bridging.  When I bought some study tests off
the
> internet for 2.0, I didn't notice any questions on ISDN, DDR, or Bridging.
> Can you tell me, is this stuff not on routing 2.0 anymore??  Is it now on
> the new 2.0 CCNA?  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I test on
Friday
> and I would like to focus my study efforts.

ISDN and DDR are now on the BCRAN test (in addition to some on the CCNA
test). Bridging, at least transparent bridging, is covered a little on the
BCMSN test - particularly in regards to spanning tree.

BTW, you may have already heard this, but be sure to get some supplementary
BGP info prior to tackling BSCN.

---JRE---