Hi all,

Thank you for your responses to the below problem.

It is still not working as the way we wanted. I thought if I can give you
more information, may be, you can help me.

Router A BRI interface is connecting to a ISDN MacroLink
Router B BRI interface is connecting to an ISDN OnRamp Express 2.
Router B calls to Router A.

If I take out multilink command "no ppp multilink" at router A then, Router
A can talk to Router on both BRI subinterfaces with load-threshold equals 1,
Business as usual, BUT I doubt that  It would behave as a multilink bundle
with thoughput of 128K. ( Note that I still have ppp multilink on Router B
because I 'm trying to avoid making changes on that router)

If I add multilink command " ppp multilink" at router A, then Both BRI
subinterfaces on Router A are also up. The debug messages ( debub  ppp
multlink events, fragments) indicates that they have been successfully
established. BUT I CAN'T ping or telnet to Router B !!! The two sites are
totally disconnected !!!  NOT ONLY THAT, Every  58 seconds later, Both BRI
Interfaces dropped with a debug indication that Router A disconnected from
Router B BRI 0/0:1 !!!

I'm stuffed. I don't know what to do next. Please help.

Bests,

Peter Nguyen