Hi all,

Can you please check the below configuration and tell me where have I done
wrong ?

Basically, All I want to do is to use ppp multilink to increase throughput
to 128k from two 64k ISDN.

It behave rather strangely, If both routers were add the command ppp
multilink, I can ping the remote site for a few seconds then it drops. If I
takes ppp multilink out on one router, the connections established on one
BRI subinterface, then eventually established the second interface ( as
indicated by load-threshold specification)

Please help !

*** Router A ***
interface BRI1/0
 description ISDN Connection to router B
 ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip accounting output-packets
 encapsulation ppp
 no keepalive
 dialer idle-timeout 2147483
 dialer map ip 10.10.10.2 name routerb broadcast
 dialer load-threshold 200 either
 dialer-group 1
 isdn switch-type basic-ts013
 priority-group 1
 no cdp enable
 ppp authentication chap
 ppp multilink
 hold-queue 10 in

*** Router B ***
description ISDN to Tatura
 ip address 10.10.10.2 255.255.255.0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip accounting output-packets
 encapsulation ppp
 dialer idle-timeout 2147483
 dialer map ip 10.10.10.1 name router a broadcast 0358335870
 dialer load-threshold 200 either
 dialer-group 1
 isdn switch-type basic-net3
 priority-group 1