I wouldn't use RSVP.

Also, trying to have 12 phones supported by BRI is a bit tight.  Hopefully
you are anticipating that not all of the users will be on the phone at the
same time.

G.729 = 8K voice, but you must add IP overhead.  Without CRTP each call
takes about 25K.  With CRTP each call takes about 13K.  13x12=156K.  Thats
more that the BRI can handle.  If you try to compress the link with stac
compression, then things get weird with CRTP.  Basically you can do one or
the other.

For the QoS mechanism, I'd set IP PRECEDENCE 5 in the DIAL-PEER VOICE X VOIP
and use Weighted fair queueing on the ISDN interface.  This has worked for
me in the past.

Also, on links slower than 768K you have an issue with serialization delay
with large data packets inducing enough jitter to make the call
unintelligable and will need to fragment your packets.  With Frame Relay you
use FRF.12, but with other WAN types you need Multilink PPP and then you
must define fragmentation within that.  A simple method is to modify the MTU
size, but that effects all packets even when no one is using the phone.

Good luck in your venture,
    JOE
    CCNP, CCDP, and a few other things...

001501bfbbb5$23a035c0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:001501bfbbb5$23a035c0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...