Hello all,

I am trying to config RSVP for VoIP and is a little confuse about it.

The command "ip rsvp bandwidth [max bandwidth] [single reservation]"

I am using 2 BRIs.  How much should the max bandwidth and single reservation
be?  I will be supporting 12 phone lines.

I am reading on the CCO about the config and is seeing different approach.
Do I need to setup rsvp neighbors, reservation, senders?
I was told that the bandwidth will be reserved even when there is no phone
call.  That doesn't make sense to me.  Any help would be appreciated.

Albert