I'd be interested to see the different configurations / equipment that
exists in everyone's home labs.  Perhaps we could even "trade time" between
labs to prevent us from all spending a fortune for lab equipment.

Anyone want to post a diagram of their home lab config so we can compare
notes and setups?

Here's mine in its current form (It's still a work in progress - I need
another Router with an ATM Module)

http://members.home.com/louieb/ciscolab.htm

Comments, suggestions, thoughts, criticisms all appreciated..

I've shown you mine, now show me yours :>

Louie