Hey Group,
    I'll keep it short. I'm going to write my CCNA in exactly one week and
need some pointers. This is going to be my first cert test and I dont know
how to cram...lol. Should I read the book over again? Should I go over the
hundreds of practice questions that I've collected? Should I telnet into the
groupstudy router? Should I go over the "main" topics? Should I just sleep?
lol ;) I'm nervous as all hell and never had to "cram" before so I just want
to know the best way to do it and not waste my precious time (1 week). Please
help me out and give me, what you think, is my best route to take. Thanks
alot guys/ladies and I hope your tips help.     ~Mark Z.~