1. Call the test center the morning before you leave make sure the exam is
scheduled.
2. Make sure it's the correct #
3. Know the route to the test center.
4. Don't forget your id  etc
5. Leave the books at home  if you don't know it by the test date  another 1
hour cramming will not help . May only confuse you a little more.
6. RELAX RELAX RELAX
7. I drive to the local test center here chomping gum and cranking the
stereo get pumped up a tad.
8. Walk in the door  thinking that the test is just a mere formality and if
you have done your homework it will be..

As for this week  hit the www.boson.com tests and when you get wrong answers
research why ..
The pool of questions is vast enough to uncover any shortcomings.

Worst case scenario  you spent $100 to get a look at the real thing..
go get em

oz

***Please help me out and give me, what you think, is my best route to
take***