Since you mention visio I suppose you know (also for the benefit of
everyone else) there's a "Network Equipment" addon to the Enterprise
version. If you did not: there's all kind of front view, back view ecc
for lots of products of different vendors.

I was able to construct the exact back view of my routers (in order to
create logical diagrams to tape near the rack) in less than 3 minutes...
take the "empty 3640 back view" object, snap in a "1-port 10BaseT,1-port
Token Ring, 2 WIC slots" object, snap in 2 "WIC-1T" objects and so on,
select all, Group.
I've put a sample at http://www.geocities.com/heiko_herold if somebody is
interested.

Bye
Heiko

-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Marocchesa, 14         ph  x39-041-5494228
-- I-31021 Mogliano V.to (TV) fax x39-041-5492263
-- ITALY