The "Network Equipment" add on kit or "extras kit" will work on the Visio
pro and Visio 2000 package also.

Scott

> Since you mention visio I suppose you know (also for the benefit of
> everyone else) there's a "Network Equipment" addon to the Enterprise
> version. If you did not: there's all kind of front view, back view ecc
> for lots of products of different vendors.
>
> I was able to construct the exact back view of my routers (in order to
> create logical diagrams to tape near the rack) in less than 3 minutes...
> take the "empty 3640 back view" object, snap in a "1-port 10BaseT,1-port
> Token Ring, 2 WIC slots" object, snap in 2 "WIC-1T" objects and so on,
> select all, Group.
> I've put a sample at http://www.geocities.com/heiko_herold if somebody is
> interested.
>
> Bye
> Heiko
>
> -- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> -- Via Marocchesa, 14         ph  x39-041-5494228
> -- I-31021 Mogliano V.to (TV) fax x39-041-5492263
> -- ITALY

Scott Nelson - Network Engineer
Wash DC     +1202-270-8968
Los Angeles +1310-367-6646
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bnmnetworks.net
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=scottnelson@bnmnetwork
s.net

"UPIC's (Uninformed People In Charge) reading about the "latest and
Greatest" bell or whistle but no thought at all to how it integrates,
what it costs, what it takes to support it, or how it is supported."

--  Donald N. Gallagher