From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
tayta
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2000 9:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: buying routers

my query again any more opinions on whether two token ring routers are a
good idea as a basis for building a lab.

Instinct tells me this could be stupid as ethernet is way more widespread,
but for lab simulation it probably makes no differance ??

they are a good price 2502/2504,  sub 1500$,

 I cannot seem to see 2501s or 3s anywhere approaching this reasonable
price,

I am now study for ccna, but will be going on to the more advanced certs.

thanks

Tayta