Tony - First let me say, I am by no means an OSPF guru so I hope I don't add
any confusion here.  If I am understanding your diagram correctly, all your
routers here have point-to-point connections with other routers.  With
point-to-point links, no DR or BDR is needed.  So while adjacencies will be
formed between each router that has a point to point connection, a DR and
BDR will not be elected in this scenario.

Does anyone care to comment?

Scott Chapin
CCNA