My posts don't seem to be going through... let's try another one...

Yes, the 4000 runs IOS.  It's basically the same as a 4700 but not as grunty and
won't take all the newer interface modules.  It'll do ethernet, token ring,
serial, and FDDI at least (this from a 1994(!) product catalogue so they
probably introduced a few more modules later).

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 19/05/2000 14:33

"Sadowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 19/05/2000 01:11:50

Please respond to "Sadowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>