The NM-1V goes into your 26xx or 36xx series router.  The FX-S module plugs
into the NM-1V module.  The FX-S module looks like a WIC module.  Pretty
cool little bugger...lots of Lucent parts on it.

Also, someone has already got dibbs on my VoIP hardware...so it's gone!

ttyl,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796

""Billy Monroe"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
8g4dgi$arc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8g4dgi$arc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Hi Brad,
>
> I know about the two FX-S modules, but could you explain what is the NM-1V
> module ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Billy
>
> ""Brad Ellis"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 8g4cjt$97r$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8g4cjt$97r$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Joe is on the money.  I have (2) FX-S modules, and (2) NM-1V modules.
> They
> > are what I used to practice voice for the CCIE lab certification.  I
sold
> > the routers they were in, so if anyone wants the voice gear, let me
> > know...$2800 and they're yours.
> >
> > -Brad Ellis
> > CCIE#5796
> > "Joe Pinkus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > > Billy,
> > >
> > > To setup up the basics all you need is an fxs port on both routers,
> > connect the
> > > routers back to back with serial, then you can create voice pots and
> voice
> > voip
> > > dial-peers and have at it.
> > >
> > > Joe