What kind of interfaces?  LAN, WAN, ISDN.  What type of WAN -  PPP, HDLC,
Frame Relay.

If LAN, did you change the keepalives?

If WAN, are the keepalives the same?  Did you set a clock rate on the DCE if
using DTE/DCE cables?

If ISDN then could be lots of things.

Post a config

JOE
CCNP, CCDP, and a few other things...

""Chuck Petersen"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
8fid1m$e2b$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8fid1m$e2b$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> In the Cisco's Network Academy's CCNA lab, I have a problem with all the
> ports going down, then back up, then back down, etc after configuration.
We