It is a simple config for first time students on the routers.  the clockrate
is set at 56000 for the DCE, One Ethernet port and two serial.  The lab
consists of five routers and one switch.  Basic configuration.  We are using
RIP.  The problem is that the serials keep going up and down.  check the
cables, all s0 have clockrate of 56000.

8fii95$j5l$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8fii95$j5l$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...