                From:   Enock Otuga [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Saturday, May 13, 2000 11:55 PM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        Help Startup problems .

                Group

                Just playing with  my router in the morning and it seems my
router has lost
                all the configuration . The only prompt i get  rommon . How
can I get the
                router to boot correctly from bootflash or just get some
minimal
                configuration giong so I can
                get to the ethernet interface.
                Thank ye all

                Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]