At the rommon> prompt run the [[ dir flash: ]] command and then see if there
is a ios image in flash memory......Then run a boot and watch the image
umcompress and then load and then it will either take you to the Setup
script or you can answer no to the question and then setup your own
config.......If the router comes up with
the boot error messages you may have to get another ios code and then upload
either xmodem or tftpdndl.......

--jek--
CCNA
8fjq02$t31$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8fjq02$t31$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...