Actually, you can't just apply a route-map to an interface.  What one would
do in this case is use policy based routing linked to route maps.

consider the following

interface e0
 ip policy route-map selectout

route-map selectout permit 10
 match ip address 1
 set ip default next-hop 205.210.220.1 ***Provider A
route-map selectout permit 20
 match ip address 2
 set ip default next-hop 24.1.1.1 *** Provider B

access-list 1 permit ip 10.0.0.0
access-list 2 permit ip 20.0.0.0

On 5/19/00 at 6:10 PM [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Policy based routing.  write a route-map and apply it to the
>interface/protocol depending on what/how you wanna do it...
>
>example:
>int f/a 0/0
>route-map <name>
>
>or
>router bgp xxxx
>neighbor xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx route-map <name> in/out

-------
Peter Van Oene
Senior Systems Engineer
UNIS LUMIN Inc.