ok, this isnt somehting to do in 5 minutes, there is a lot to be planed,
lets start with the basics, how much ca sh is involved, how big is the isp
willing to go to, how many users do they exepct,  that has to be determined,
so that u can pick adequate routers, and technologies, enoutgh wan links,
for example do they have the money to get 2 34 mbit access to 2 differnet
providers to ensure redundancy, do they have the required skills to maintain
such a network including BGP, where do the calls come in, do they need AS
with octal PRI's and digital modems, or do they do it some other way. start
with that info, and ill try to help u out.
Morgan