i gotta disagree, you dont need to be a ccie dial to know how to design and
lay out the network for an isp. what you need, is compentent people, who
arent gona read release notes and white papers to make business decisions,
and common sense. answer the criterias i gave you first, then you can start
thinking about the rest. each of those questions i asked will raise another
and another, how much bandwith do we need, ok, do we want FR with a CIR we
ga go above, or do we want an atm connection, what can we get, and how will
it impact us, cost etc. different technologies will mean different
interfaces, maybe different ios version. this is uncommon, at least i've
never seen it in the isp world, but you could put all your access routers on
a dual FDDI ring. all those things must be planed. dont go buy a ccie isp
dial and then sit down and say, hell ; hes certified, hell take care of
everything.
if it was that simple, every1 would be an isp.
Morgan