#1   I have a cat 5 w/ lane module going to a lightstream 100 w/ ATM modules
going out to a 4500 w/ ds3. i need one more ATM device to implement LANE as
used in the CCIEbootcamp labs. i was advised to buy another 4500 w/ an atm
interface, but before i do that i wondered if anyone had had any success
with configuring this on a pc w/ an oc-3 ATM nic? if so please let me know
how you did it.

#2   Is there any way to make the two spids of your isdn line talk to each
other using two isdn routers and NT1's and thereby avoid having to buy an
isdn simulator?

#3  Does anyone know how cisco feels (and what is done in the real world)
about people using second hand IOS' for their home labs, as long as they are
educational only? i just can't see spending the 2 grand it will cost to take
my 2600's to enterprise plus, yet some of the functionality would make labs
better.

thanks in advance,
quinton maynard