From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Joe Martin
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2000 2:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: LANE help and a couple of other things.

Aaron hit it right on the head.  I've actually done this.  My brain must
have been fried.  Just goes to show that I'm human.

Bring in a BRI from Telco as a U-Interface.  Connect it to an NT1.  The S/T
side of an NT1 is passive and support many devices.  The BRI line needs to
be configured for multipoint services.

Sorry about that.

JOE
CCIE #5917