From: "Kevin Welch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 6:36 AM
Subject: Good OSPF study material

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good study material for OSPF.
I am currently studying for my BCSN and do not feel I have a good grasp on
OSPF.  Is there a book that anyone would consider to be the OSPF Bible? I
searched the archives and saw one person recommended OSPF Network Design
Solutions and OSPF: Anatomy of an Internet Routing Protocol seemed to get a
good review on Amazon.  Would anyone care to comment on these books or make
other recommendations?

-- Kevin