Hello,

I received a project from the managment team. Please see the diagram. They
want the network traffic between host A and B always cross the T1 line
between R1 and R2.

Host A connects to Internet through ISP1, host B connects to Internet
through ISP2. There is T1 line between router R1 and R2, which is inside the
Internet.

Host A ---- |--ISP1  R1---T1-- R2   ISP2 --|-- Host B

I have full control of router R1 and R2, host A and B, but have no control
over ISP1 and ISP2. I am not sure what is the best way to setup this kind
routing policy. Anybody has any experience/ideas, please shed some lights
here. Thanks!

Roger Lu