Use Policy Based routing, or Route Maps...  Here is a example

let's assume the following is correct.

Host A: 10.1.1.10
Host B: 192.168.16.10
T1
r1 serial: 10.1.2.1
r2 serial: 192.168.15.1

Router 1:
access-list 110 permit ip host 10.1.1.10 host 192.168.16.10

route-map T1 permit 10
match ip address 110
set ip next-hop 192.168.15.1

then you have the oppposite on Router 2:
access-list 110 permit ip host 192.168.16.10 host 10.1.1.10

route-map T1 permit 10
match ip address 110
set ip next-hop 10.1.2.1

This is from memory so don't get made if it is a little off...  If I am
understanding you correctly this will do what you want...

-chris