hey that no secret  go to any beach in the summer and much to the disdain of
many men this  bra removal feat is completed with ease.. Even a replacement
with a bikini top is thrown in no charge..
Learned that way before college age  ;o)
Now my question ?? Was the topologist looking at the donuts or the coffee
cups .
or as gravity takes over eclairs or coffee spills   heh

 Hmmm mounds of information here  and I can see this going  in many weird
directions.
  hey Howard  is there stretchy leather ?
 Gunna take the weekend off have a Happy Holiday  all you folks in the US ..
My beach club has been yearning my presence since last summer
have a good one all

oz

****I dated a topologist once. Really I did. He claimed the most useful
thing
he learned from his studies was how to get a woman's brassiere off without
taking her blouse off. ;-) It is possible, assuming a certain level of
stretchiness. ****