Hey, gang. Got my new ISP set up. Certain changes will permit me to offer a
better way for interested parties to do some more focused study on certain
topics.

Of interest to me are topics of firewall and nat using the IOS firewall
feature set, IPSec and tunneling, using the 56 bit feature set, maybe some
ISDN and DDR stuff.  I believe that the groupstudy chat feature set up for
us by Dale Holmes, or the groupstudy chat feature set up for us by Paul
Borghese would be a good means for some kind of "electronic classroom"

Things are still in a bit of flux. But if you have interest in any of the
above study areas, contact me off line.

Also, if you have some thoughts on classroom and e-study, it might be a good
time to see if we can set up some things. We are blessed by a number of
people who can offer mentoring on a limited basis if we can agree that this
is a good thing and can agree that the tools we have available are
appropriate. This would be a good public discussion.

Chuck

Please check out my new footers for a new age
1) Altruism
http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HungerSite
Please help feed hungry people worldwide. A few seconds a day can make a
difference to many people
2) Shameless Hucksterism
www.certificationzone.com
An excellent study focal point for all levels of certification, as well as
the attainment of internetworking expertise. Use my name when you register.
You get good study material and I get extra time