Francis ,

A 'wr t' always shows a version number that matches
the
IOS you are currently using .
So if you write this config to startup you also put
back the version number 12.0 .

Cisco sometimes changes defaults or add defaults when
going from one code level to another ( eg 12.0.5 to
12.0.9 ) . In these cases , when you come from an
higher version to a lower version of code , I
understand this message . But as soon you write the
current config to nvram the messages should stop .

Just my opinion .

Your case below you told the router that the config
was made with 11.0 .

Can think of any suggestion at this point .
It is not a serious message , rather a warning .
Should not cause any harm .

[EMAIL PROTECTED]