Hola newbies. I had a question that went unanswered a while back about load
balancing and backup. I found the answer to it tonight. See this link for
information:

http://www.cisco.com/cpress/cc/td/cpress/ccie/ndcs798/nd2022.htm#xtocid185122

Now for those of you in the real world.....no where in this doc do I see a switch. If
there were one, do you just tell it to accept traffic from any
of the routers, and are there weights or values to do this? Does the switch send some
kind of hello packet to find out who the main router is
or what???

Thanks!

Nat
CCNA. MCSE, CNA