This is hard to quantify, if, you've taken the complete journey, you probably won't
have a great deal of recollection.   Nevertheless, I'll take a stab:

Starting with not much experience but a good aptitude, I'd say that CCNP requires 10
times the effort of CCNA, while CCIE will ask about 10 times the effort of the CCNP.
So, by your numbers, I'd estimate:

CCNA is 1% to CCIE
CCNP is 10% to CCIE

- John

>>> "Hubert Pun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 05/25/00 12:06PM >>>
Is it correct to say about the following:

CCNA is 10% to CCIE
CCNP is 50% to CCIE?

What I am looking at, is how far am I from CCIE when I obtain the CCNA
and CCNP.

I know that you can't get an exact answer.  But I am just looking for
the time (in proportion) that I need to put to each certificate.  Let
say I am starting from scratch.