From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Yuen Me
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2000 7:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Transparent Briding over Frame Relay Hub and Spoke

Hi all,

I tend to conclude the following statement and pls confirm whether I'm
right:

"point to point" subinterface is the only option in the HUB to allow spoke
to spoke packet forwarding happen in transparent bridging environment.

I've tried physical interface and multipoint subinterface on hub. I've
tried:
- making the hub as the root bridge
- extensive map statements in the hub and spoke with "broadcast" keyword

All of them fail. I believe transparent bridge does not allow the packet