Thanks. These are partial config excluding ip stuff. Topology is as follows.
The purpose is to bridge appletalk between a station on Spoke2's ethernet
and the Spoke 1 BVI

HUB-----Switch--------Spoke1
              \
               \
                \
                 \----Spoke2

HUB

decnet routing 9.4
decnet node-type routing-iv
!
interface Serial0
encapsulation frame-relay
clockrate 125000
ip address 193.1.1.4 255.255.255.0
no ip directed-broadcast
decnet cost 30
frame-relay map bridge 402 broadcast
frame-relay map bridge 403 broadcast
bridge-group 1
!
bridge 1 protocol ieee
bridge 1 priority 10
!

Spoke1

decnet routing 9.3
decnet node-type routing-iv
!
bridge irb
!
interface Serial0
no ip address
no ip directed-broadcast
encapsulation frame-relay
!
interface Serial0.304 point-to-point
ip address 193.1.1.3 255.255.255.0
no ip directed-broadcast
decnet cost 30
frame-relay interface-dlci 304
bridge-group 1
!
interface BVI1
no ip address
no ip directed-broadcast
appletalk cable-range 100-100 100.3
appletalk zone try
!
router eigrp 2497
redistribute ospf 2497 metric 100 1000 255 1 1500
network 193.1.1.0
!
bridge 1 protocol ieee
bridge 1 route appletalk