Hi all:

I have a problem with routing table in a Cisco 801 (router B). This router
have two dialers interfaces, one calls another 801 (router A), the second
wait for calls from other 801 (this no call) (router C). Router B pings to
Router A, and the router C pings to B, but C doesn´t ping to A. When two
channels are actived in router B, if I ping to router C it´s OK, but if I
ping to router A, tell me something live U.U.U.

I have the configuration in a text document, if somebody could help me.

Thanks