Hi all,

I think it's time to take away some of the confusion thas has risen lately around the BSCN course and the Routing Exam. Cisco, of course WILL publish the objectives but as far as I can tell they are still processing and evaluating the data they've gathered from the beta exams. As BSCN/Routing was last in the row of the new CCNP 2.0 curriculum, this is probably the last set of objectives to be published (of this particular series of exams that is).

Meanwhile, I can tell you that Tom Thomas, Floris Houniet, Tan Nam-Kee and myself kept ourselves very busy from November till now writing the first BSCN book that will be published. Check out http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072124776/o/qid=959600618/sr=8-1/ref=aps_sr_b_1_1/002-3224503-3883219 for more info. Our book is part of a series by McGraw-Hill that's edited by Tom Thomas and the series covers the entire CCNP 2.0 curriculum so you may want to check out the other books as well.

Right now we're at the final stage of finishing the book and as a result there's little time to answer questions. However, I feel that it seems a great idea to form a study-group on Groupstudy.com just after the book is published. Please send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "bscn studygroup" in the subject line. I will only use these e-mails for estimating a student count which is needed by Paul Borghese to set up an online group, so please don't ask any questions here.

cheers,

Arjan Aelmans