Hi group,

Since last few days I have been looking around for some Network Assessment
tools. I have got to know and work on 2 at this stage:-
1. Whats UP Gold ( Good for Network Monitoring)
2. MRTG( Serves  the purpose to some extent)

I need to measure performance on LAN ports, and WAN ports and also log the
availabilty staus. In this regard I got one reference of "Agilent Netmatrix
Performance Centre Product Family(HP OV NetMatrix). I need to have more
information on  this product.

Also, do send me what softwares are used by you and ofcourse, your comments
on that.

Thanks,

Kaushik