I've never had the opportunity to participate in one of these boot
camps.
To those folks who know a little more please tell me if 2 weeks or even
a month of training actually can prepare you for the job market. I've
just finished with the Cisco CCNA Academe and it took 9 months.
Sorry for my suspicion but a crash course with this type of information
just bothers me. I'm also concerned about what this may be doing to the
value of Cisco Certifications. Perhaps I'm wrong here so please someone
who has gone through a boot camp please let me know how well you were
prepared.
Thank you
Natasha Flazynski
440.949.1399
http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development