All,

       I'm taking the CMTD 8.0 test on Thursday.  I was unable to find any
original course material or Cisco Press books for CMTD when I finished CLSC
6 weeks ago.  I didn't want to sit idle waiting for the BCRAN test release
so I've gone through the new BCRAN Cisco Press book, but since this isn't
the right book for this test, I'm a little nervous.  I'm getting about 80%
on the Boson tests I purchased the first time I take them, but they seem
geared for BCRAN more than CMTD.  Any last minute pointers?  I think I've
got the CMTD objectives down, but I need a little reassurance.

Thanks,
Chuck Church
MCNE, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP hopefully 1 test away after Thursday ;)