Chuck,

Relax.  If you've passed the other three this one should be a walk in
the park.  I struggled through ACRC and CLSC, after weeks of
preparation, but passed CMTD after reading the CiscoPress BCRAN book in
three days and taking the exam on the fourth day.

Good luck

Ben
--- Chuck Church <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > All,

>        I'm taking the CMTD 8.0 test on Thursday.  I was unable to
> find any
> original course material or Cisco Press books for CMTD when I
> finished CLSC
> 6 weeks ago.  I didn't want to sit idle waiting for the BCRAN test
> release
> so I've gone through the new BCRAN Cisco Press book, but since this
> isn't
> the right book for this test, I'm a little nervous.  I'm getting
> about 80%
> on the Boson tests I purchased the first time I take them, but they
> seem
> geared for BCRAN more than CMTD.  Any last minute pointers?  I think
> I've
> got the CMTD objectives down, but I need a little reassurance.
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck Church
> MCNE, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP hopefully 1 test away after Thursday ;)

=====
Ben Lovegrove, CCNP
Redspan Solutions Ltd
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.redspan.com
Forum: http://www.delphi.com/talknet/start/
Cisco Products, Internet Services, E-Commerce Software, URL Submissions