What you want to do is rather complex.  You can't really
"load share" between the two.  About the only thing you could
do is request your own AS number and run BGP on your Internet
router with peers on both ISPs.  This would require a good deal
of work on the ISPs part as well.  Most charge for this type of
service.  The last time I did it they charged about $500 each
plus the $500 for the AS number.  You'll need a faster router
than a 4000 and it will need lots of memory.

In a nutshell, it's a good deal of work.

Kevin

At 10:24 AM 5/31/00 +0800, William Wong wrote:
>Hello guys:-
>
>Senario:-
>
>I have a Cisco 4000 router.
>
>Ser 0 is direct connect to ISP through 64 K leased line.
>Now I installed another 128 K leased line which connect to my HQ.  From
>there connect to another ISP.
>
>Lan IP is 192.228.156.0
>Ser0 is 164.142.2.201 (to my ISP)
>Ser1 is 164.147.52.201 (to my HQ)
>
>I want to configure the load balancing.
>What routing protocol I should use?  (OSPF/EGRP/IGRP...)
>
>How should I configure the route table?
>Currently, the default route is route to 164.142.2.202
>
>Hope your guys can help me.
>

>Regards
>

>William

Kevin S. Mahler, CCNP, CCDA, CCSE
Systems Engineer, Cisco Systems
Atlanta, GA

Author of CCNA Training Guide, New Riders, ISBN 0735700516
Tech Editor of CCDA Exam Certification Guide, Cisco Press, ISBN 0735700745
Revision Author of Internetworking Technologies Handbook Third Edition,
Cisco Press

See my homepage at <http://www.kmahler.com>