Hey, please help me with this problem.  I am studying
for my CCIE and have came
across an interesting problem.  I am wondering how to
configure this situation:

Router(2509)--Asynch port--Analog
modem----------Analog modem--Asynch
port--Router(2509)

I would like to use an octopus cable for the Asynch
port(8 Rj-45 conns), here I can
use multiple modems, load balance them to establish a
large bandwidth.  I am unable
to find any sample configs detailing this asynch to
asynch config.  Several configs are
available from cisco that provide info on aux to
asynch.  This situation does not
provide for multiple modems---1 aux port.  Could any
one with any knowledge in
this area please give me some insite on how to solve
this problem.

Thank you for any help you can provide:

please respond to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]