From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Chuck Larrieu
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 12:32 AM
To: Cisco Mail List
Subject: Networkers in Florida

My boss informs me that he is sending all us SE types to Networkers this
year, and that I will be in Orlando for the get together there. ( I've been
telecommuting, and I suspect my wife called and asked him to send me as far
away as possible :-> )

In any case, I recall a few weeks ago there was some discussion of a
Groupstudy get together. I would sure appreciate the opportunity to shake a
few hands and hoist a few root beers with you all.

So if someone is keeping track, please add me to the list.

I look forward to the privilege, and the pleasure of your company.

Chuck

Please check out my new footers for a new age
1) Altruism
http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HungerSite
Please help feed hungry people worldwide. A few seconds a day can make a
difference to many people
2) Shameless Hucksterism
www.certificationzone.com
An excellent study focal point for all levels of certification, as well as
the attainment of internetworking expertise. Use my name when you register.
You get good study material and I get extra time