Too bad Chuck, looks like I'm tagged for Las Vegas instead, otherwise I'd be
right there with you.

But hey, try to keep that nasty root beer habit of yours under control, will
ya?

------
Fred Nielsen [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
------

"Chuck Larrieu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
003201bfcb8a$a9842b80$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:003201bfcb8a$a9842b80$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
: My boss informs me that he is sending all us SE types to Networkers this
: year, and that I will be in Orlando for the get together there. ( I've
been
: telecommuting, and I suspect my wife called and asked him to send me as
far
: away as possible :-> )
:
: In any case, I recall a few weeks ago there was some discussion of a
: Groupstudy get together. I would sure appreciate the opportunity to shake
: few hands and hoist a few root beers with you all.
:
: So if someone is keeping track, please add me to the list.
:
: I look forward to the privilege, and the pleasure of your company.
:
: Chuck
:
: Please check out my new footers for a new age
: 1) Altruism
: http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HungerSite
: Please help feed hungry people worldwide. A few seconds a day can make a
: difference to many people
: 2) Shameless Hucksterism
: www.certificationzone.com
: An excellent study focal point for all levels of certification, as well as
: the attainment of internetworking expertise. Use my name when you
register.
: You get good study material and I get extra time
:
: Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: ---