From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Warren Shubin
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 8:59 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: ACRC test is poorly written

This test totally smokes choad. I have yet to see a more poorly written
Sylvan test, even from Microsoft. There were more than a number of questions
that were totally ambiguous, or the grammar/spelling were foul. Also, there
is also a lot of confusion over whether to type the full command verbatim,
or drop a consanant here or there, etc. due to the Cert Guide not following
the guidelines of the exam.

I used both of the Chappel books to study. Will give it another shot this
weekend I think.

W.