I totally agree. I can tolerate ambiguity in these tests. But there were
many sentence structure and grammatical errors as well. I found myself
trying to think of what the exam writer was trying to communicate because
the actual sentence was either meaningless or open to several different
interpretations. The typos didn't help either. Good luck on your next try.